Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What's Up

Between new responsibilities at work, a super-tough online class I was taking, and "life" in general (can you say "STRESS"?!) I hadn't been able to make it to the library, much less read any new books lately. 

I had been supplementing my book-reading needs by re-reading the Twilight Saga (which of course is always a good read), and am currently on book #3. Thanks to a necessary trip to the library to get some QUIET time I was able to pick up the latest book in the Bloodlines series by Michelle Read (a spin-off of the Vampire Academy books) , The Golden Lily

While I admit I haven't cracked the new book yet (I'm almost at the end of Twilight's Eclipse ) The Golden Lily is next on my to-read list and waiting for me patiently, and I'll be sure to include my review of it. For my review on the previous Bloodlines novel, check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment